Okay, so Anais at Through Green Eyes gave me this award a while ago, and I have just been so busy that I didn’t have time to post it and to pass it on! Thank you, girl!! ❤ So without further ado…
The Beautiful Blogger Award!
In accepting it, I’ve got to tell all of you lovelies 7 things about myself…which I find perfect because I think I’m going to do a post pretty soon detailing more about myself…I haven’t really revealed too, too much about life…especially what led me up to to this point!
Enough rambling… 7 things about Jil!
1. I have lived in three different places over the last year and a half:
- Burlington, Vermont
- Hampstead, New Hampshire
- Boston, Massachusetts
2. I used to figure skate…ALL the time…I still miss my “skating legs” — as I used to call them. Solid.as.a.rock. haha
3. In high school, I was what I like to affectionately call a “theatre/chorus geek.”
4. I am, honestly, not a big wine person, but put a bottle of “Tug Boat Red” by Lucas Vineyards in front of me, and it’ll be gone momentarily. Delicious.
5. I am NOT a morning person…I don’t know HOW I managed to do a semesters worth of 8am classes every day of the week. I did it though. 🙂
6. I’ve always loved writing, but I used to be so shy about letting anyone read what I wrote.
7. When I was little, I used to do my own cooking shows in the kitchen…by myself… hahaha
I’m passing it on to these lovelies:
Jocelyn @ Jocelyn Eats Fresh
Jenna @ Jenna’s Journey
Naomi @ One Fit Foodie
Ashley @ DailyGoods
Maggie @ Say Yes to Salad
Foodie @ Fab and Delicious Food
Lele @ Lele Lurves Plants