Ahh, I love Calvin and Hobbes. And though, I do somewhat agree with Calvin in the fact that you should love yourself “just the way you are” (in my head, I just sang “Just the Way You Are” by Billy Joel)….resolutions or …at least striving for self-improvement…are important to me.
Without delay — Jil’s 2010 Resolutions:
– Eat healthier (obviously! haha). I know that I eat pretty healthfully…but there is always room for improvement!
– Change up what I eat..aka variety is the spice of life, right?? 🙂
– Work my hardest in the upcoming semester.
– Be more frugal. (aka don’t let pretty shoes/clothes/sunglasses/purses seduce me)
– Get involved more in the school community.
– Begin (and stick with) a yoga routine. I know my body and mind will benefit from this one.
– Lose 10-15 more pounds…nothing specific — more as just an aim to be healthier and in better shape.
– Travel to see my best friend at least once.
– Read more often.
– Always be proud of who I am and what I’m doing and what I have accomplished.
– Be a better daughter, sister, friend, etc. It’s rather vague…but that’s how I like it. haha
– Keep on bloggin’ (duhhh :-P)
– Attend a blogging/food/health/fitness conference!!
-…and finally : LIVE, LAUGH & LOVE LIFE.
…2009 was a great year for me — I grew so much, learned so much and gained so much knowledge/love/wisdom/etc…and I can’t even imagine what 2010 has in store for me.
Hopefully lots of good eats and great fun!!!