Hey loves – life has taken me away from this again…not in a bad way though. I have been living, and realizing that not every little, tiny (insignificant) thing needs to be posted . Not to say that this post is monumental. haha
Sitting back and looking at the last few months, and how hectic my life has been, I truly begin to see why blogging became sporadic. Also – I’ve been in front of a computer a lot for my job – which is new to me, and so at the end of the day..coming home to sit in front of the computer just isn’t always appealing. That’s not to say I don’t think of blogging or how great a meal would look…but some days it was just a little too much.
My schedule will soon change again – so I’m hoping to fill this blog with wonderful food, things, people, events, and adventures. Plus, maybe a giveaway is in the works … mwahahaha.
Much like my posting schedule – this post is raaaaandom.
1. I tried the new goat’s milk brie from Trader Joe’s – heaven. Brie is quite possibly my favorite cheese (but it’s so hard to choose, I love them all). Cheese is my one dairy must – I could do almond milk, no eggs, etc…but cheese… Cheese is an obsession for me (much like coffee haha…more on that later.)
2. I tried the apple pie flavor of Lara for the first time…as always, not disappointed! 🙂 I have yet to see their newest flavors on the shelves here in Boston…I want peanut butter chocolate chip so much!!
3. I’ve been obsessed with Trader Joe’s Maple Pecan Clusters Cereal – it rocks my world.
4. “Easy” really has been the name of the game. I’ve eaten far too many premade wraps…though they were surprisingly delicious.
5. I’m reorganizing and redecorating my apartment (my [bank acount’s] savior, Christmas Tree Shops!). This is a little taste:
((Sidenote: Thanks, Mom, for listening to me vent, and helping me with ideas. LOVE YOU!))
6. Finally, la pièce de résistance à la Starbucks:
Months and months ago – I saw Kath using her french press and I’ve wanted one since…recently, it popped into my mind again, and I decided it was time to take the (reasonably priced) plunge.
I have yet to use it, but you can be sure that I’ll let you know how I like it! Plus, it’s pretty right? haha
I hope you all had absolutely fabulous weekends!!! What’s new?? Catch me up! 🙂